Whether you have an established business or a new start-up, finding the right attorney at an affordable cost is essential. At Wilkinson Law Offices we understand the challenges you face. We offer counsel that will allow you to focus on your business and advance your business goals.
We partner with each of our clients to provide counsel that is timely and effective. Clients count on us for a powerful, expert approach to meeting the challenges of their business. The services we offer in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine include:
We have particular expertise working for clients on the following types of matters:
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate formations
- Joint venture agreements
- Corporate filings
- Operating and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Obtaining business and professional licenses
- Employment law compliance
- Protection of intellectual property
In addition, we partner with out of state law firms to serve as local counsel.
- Engineers and architects - contract review and preparation, including AIA and EJCDC agreements, claims avoidance, alternative dispute resolution, and licensing consultation.
- Real estate developers - drafting and negotiating agreements with contractors and lenders, establishing trusts and LLCs, drafting commercial and residential leases.
- Mortgage brokers and lenders - business and professional licensing, compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Software developers - software license preparation and review, intellectual property protection.
- Insurance professionals - licensing assistance, employment law compliance, contract review